|THEORIES WITH PROBLEMS - MOON LANDINGS -> How to spot a covert hoax believer||Start A New Topic | Reply|
|Post Info||TOPIC: How to spot a covert hoax believer|
|Posted By: Keith Mayes|
Posted On: Apr 2, 2012
|How to spot a covert hoax believer|
People reading the thread below "Message to Tom" may wonder how I can be so certain he is a hoax believer (HB) because he seems so genuine. I get many emails every week just like his, they start by pretending not to be an HB simply so they can draw a response (I usually don't bother with HB's, a waste of time) then they ask one daft question after another. I have learned over the years how to spot HB's, and I can spot them a mile away.
Here's how, this is the introductory email I received from Tom, it just screams out âI am a hoax believer!â
"Ran across your site, it's very interesting. Not personally a believer in the moon landing was a hoax theory, but there's an interesting point I've read before that is a bit strange to me, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. The area under the moon lander looks undisturbed, and the conspiracy theory has it that the boosters, upon landing on the moon, should have kicked up quite a mess underneath the lander, which does seem to be a valid argument. in the pictures, the ground does look undisturbed.
If I missed your debunking of this theory, sorry, I'm sure I'll find it upon closer inspection of your site. If not, please offer any ideas or facts to back up your beliefs.
Thanks for your time.
1) "Not personally a believer in the moon landing was a hoax theory..." What an odd, convoluted thing to say, only a Hoax Believer (HB) would say it. I would expect someone to say "I know we landed on the Moon and/but..." but to say "not personally...", only an HB.
2) "...but there's an interesting point I've read before that is a bit strange to me," Here we go, definitely an HB. "an interesting point" this would mean it has merit, how can it possibly have any merit as it comes from the HB's? As for "a bit strange", donÂ´t you mean "something I don't understand"? It isn't strange. Strange is like it doesn't make any sense, HB's say that a lot. Those of us that know the moon landings happened do not find anything "strange" about them. Some parts may be difficult to understand for the layman, but definitely not "strange".
3) "...and the conspiracy theory has it ..." Anyone else would come right out and say "the hoax believers say..."
4) "...which does seem to be a valid argument." Another dead give away, an absolute certainty. Only an HB would say that. A valid argument my ass! Everyone who knows the moon landings happened understands very clearly that the HB's CANNOT have "a valid argument", it is simply not possible!
5) "please offer any ideas or facts to back up your beliefs" This is the clincher! "to back up my beliefs"
a) The Moon landings are a fact not a belief, only an HB would ever think of saying "belief".
b) You think the landings need backing up? What a giveaway, ONLY an HB would ever say that.
Not hard is it? They keep trying but can't help giving themselves away.
Any one of those comments on there own would cause me to wonder and set alarm bells ringing, but to put them all together in one email can only lead me to one common sense conclusion. It was sent by an HB. Guaranteed.