|HIGH SCHOOL -> High School Survival||Start A New Topic | Reply|
|Post Info||TOPIC: High School Survival|
|Posted By: Pixie-Strike|
Posted On: Apr 29, 2004
|High School Survival|
Ok here's my advice for ya'll. The first tip is unisex, and the next tips are gender specific.
Boys and Girls:
1. Be careful not to burn out academically too early. Study hard and get good grads but don't kill yourself. In your last year, take the harder courses and study so that you can get into university.
1. Try to get laid, even if it is with some slut. Just make sure you wear a raincoat. The thing with women is you just have to be a bit aggressive and take control of the situtation. Don't bother with a relationship and if you fall in love the key thing to remember is that suicide is not the answer. You will be tempted when she dumps you.
2. If you don't have much luck with the ladies, get used to it because the college chicks aren't much easier.
1. All the guys want to do is make with ya. If you have `guy` friends who say they don't want to nail you, they're lying. Don't get knocked up because you aren't as mature as you think you are. Don't start thinking about marriage until you have moved out from your parents house and finished college.
2. Try to avoid being a tramp in high school. The rep really does stick. For decades. If you want sleep with a dozen guys per week wait until you have graduated and moved to the big city,
|Posted By: MEP|
Posted On: Jul 13, 2004
|RE: High School Survival|
That's stupid, you're pitting boys and girls against each other. Girls should want to get laid too, and I don't know why they don't seem to. Note: I'm in high school and I can name about 3 girls who like/are in love with me. I'm on IM with one right now trying to get her on a date.